December 2016

College Tax Refunds: You may qualify for money from old tax returns!

20 million students missed $1300 on old tax returns!
If you attended school as an undergrad during 2013, 2014 or 2015 and received pell grants or scholarships you may qualify for an additional refund!
Join us to learn more on Dec 7th!

**You just need to bring a copy of your Form 1098-T to attend the dinner. (Student tax form can be found in your BYUI student account.)**

Enjoy a FREE dinner and CPA instruction from us on the 7th at Pizza Pie Cafe from 6:30 to 7:30 pm!

We also have a hiring event on BYUI campus on the 7th from 2 pm to 3:30 pm in MC building room #176B.

For more info email: info@CollegeTaxRefunds.com or text “INFO” to 208-718-2682

We look forward to seeing you and helping you potentially get some money back from your old tax returns!